*Note: We highly recommend using DVB as most of the media support in Linux is moving to this framework. Also, most distributions now include support for this by default.
Drivers & Software Downloads
- Systems using 2.6.12+ kernels
- HD-5500 driver (Required only for the HD-5500 card)
- Firmware files for DVB (Required for DVB support only on the HD-2000 & HD-3000 cards)
Firmware - Place contents in /usr/lib/hotplug/firmware/. This firmware supports ATSC and QAM on the HD-3000 and ATSC on the HD-2000. This also should be the only thing you need to install to get either model of card working.
- Latest tools (Optional and usually can be found on your distribution or its extras CD's)
- Contributed Software
- Miscellaneous sources, patches, and tools
- Systems using 2.6.6 or earlier kernels
- Software shipped on CD's
- pcHDTV's Xine-HD (Supports channel changing)
- Distribution Help Files
- Test Clips
tst.ts - 1080i recording (Use xine or mplayer to play and test if your system can handle the most intensive HDTV streams)
- RoHS Directive full report